COVID-19 Safety Measures at
At Wilmington Dermatology Center we take the safety of our staff and clients very seriously.
We take pride in making sure your visit is safe and minimizes any potential for exposure by performing the following activities:
- Sanitizing patient rooms in-between patient visits
- Requiring patients and staff wear masks at all times
- Installing shields and establishing distancing of seating in the waiting room
- Installing air purification in some rooms where durations are longer
- Keeping entry and exit doors in the open position to minimize surface contact
- Utilizing UV light sanitizers on surfaces that can not be cleaned with traditional cleaners in rooms where durations are longer
You can contribute to the safety of everyone at Wilmington Dermatology by taking these steps:
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms such as a cough, elevated temperature, loss of taste or smell and or a know positive contact with someone who has been sick.
- Refrain from bringing any guests to the waiting room where possible.
- When entering our building we ask that you distance yourself from other clients and check-in with our front staff.
- We require all individuals who enter our office to have a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask, we require you to contact our office ahead of time and provide a physician’s note describing your restrictions. Anyone unable to wear mask with a physician’s note will need to be escorted directly to a room to avoid contact with others in the waiting area.
It is our privilege to serve you, and we remain committed to ensuring that your visit is as safe as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.