INFINI Genius Microneedling
WDC is excited to be the first in Wilmington, NC to treat with the latest version of the Genius Microneedling treatment. The Genius is the next generation treatment allowing for more accuracy and improved efficacy. The latest and greatest in radio frequency and microneedling technology all combined into one simple treatment.
Genius Microneedling is a unique technology that’s main goal is to smooth wrinkles, address scarring, and tighten the skin.
The treatment depth and energy levels enable a multi-layered approach for customized treatments, regardless of skin type or tan. TheGenius creates thousands of targeted coagulations zones under the skin using a combination of micro needles and radio frequency to deliver precise heat, rather than laser light, to the treated area. The discrete coagulative injury zones in the dermis spare the epidermis. The natural healing process, following the skin rejuvenation treatment, replaces the damaged zones with new collagen and elastin resulting in tighter, smoother skin.
One of the things that sets the INFINI Genius apart from other rejuvenation lasers on the market is it’s ability to treat any time of the year, on any skin type even when tanned, unlike most laser technology. Wilmington Dermatology professionals are able to customize treatment plans for specific needs to each individual patient and the recommended number of treatments can be addressed at your complimentary cosmetic consult.
What to Expect with INFINI Genius
Why INFINI Genius at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
History of INFINI Genius
INFINI Genius Results
- Fine lines and smoothing of the skin
- Scarring / Acne Scarring
- Sagging Skin and improved elasticity
INFINI Video Overview:
INFINI Genius Pricing
Top 10 INFINI Genius FAQs
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, INFINI Genius treatment can take as little as 20-40 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals, desired outcomes and lifestyle. We will work with you to weigh the aggressiveness of treatment with your desired outcome. Typically, patients receive their desired outcomes in 2-3 treatments.
What does the treatment feel like?
- Most patients describe an increased sensation of heat during the treatment. To minimize discomfort, injectable lidocaine numbing is placed under the skin prior to the procedure.
What will happen after the treatment?
- Most patients will experience redness from the procedure that subsides within 24-48 hours. Since we are breaking down and rebuilding collagen, the results will be seen gradually over a 3-6 month period of time.
How is INFINI Genius Dual different from other laser skin rejuvenation procedures?
- Not only is INFINI Genius using radio frequency technology instead of laser technology, it allows us to Penetrate the skin to the level you would like to heat with microneedles and bypass the superficial layer that must stay cool and untreated. You can heat the deeper tissues to a much higher level with this technique, leading to greater collagen remodeling, collagen contraction, and stimulation. INFINI Genius also allows you to treat on all skin types at any time of the year, without risk of pigmentation changes that can potentially occur with fractionated lasers.
How long will the positive effects of INFINI Genius last?
- It varies depending on your particular condition of skin and how you care for it. Results can last for years if you continue to protect your skin as advised by you healthcare provider.
What are expected side effects of INFINI Genius?
- Redness for the first 24-48 hours is the most common INFINI Genius side effect. After the procedure, you will be provided with a full list of instructions on care and expectations.
How much does INFINI Genius cost?
- The cost of INFINI Genius depends on the areas being treated and the recommended number of treatments suggested by your provider. Treatment package pricing is also available to offset the total cost with no package commitments. It is best to seek an estimated price from your healthcare provider, since every case is different.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- The INFINI Genius can be used on all areas of the body including, but not limited to face, neck, abdomen, and arms. There are no limitations as to where the skin can treated on the body,so we can customize your personal treatment to your specific problem area.
How far in between do the INFINI Genius treatments have to be?
- We recommend 4-6 weeks in between sessions to allow for full healing time.
Are you a candidate for INFINI Genius? INFINI Genius is suited for men and women who have areas of the body where they would like improve elasticity, superficial fine lines and wrinkles, and scarring. The INFINI Genius is also a great option for darker skin tones with no risk of hyperpigmentation, unlike laser treatments. Contact Wilmington Dermatology Center today to setup your free cosmetic consultation and find out if INFINI Genius is the right option for you.
The New Year is here and it’s time to get back to our routines and jump start our way into 2021! There are so many new treatments in the market today providing real results that can help enhance how we look and feel. Today we’re going to focus on what the biggest...
What you need to know about Acne: Acne can be one of the most frustrating skin conditions to deal with, but it is also the most common skin condition in the United States, affecting approximately 40 to 50 million Americans annually. Acne is the term for plugged pores...