Facial contouring and cosmetic techniques have come improved and come a long way in recent years. Silhouette InstaLift™ is no exception.
While wrinkles, brown spots and lost volume can be treated with existing procedures, until now there has been no minimally invasive way to lift the deeper layers of mid-facial skin, one of the major contributors to an aged and tired appearance.
Silhouette InstaLift™ is the only treatment with a unique dual action that adds volume for a natural look AND re-positions the skin by lifting sagging areas of the mid-face.
Silhouette InstaLift™ is a resorbable suspension suture with bidirectional cones. Each cone has a smooth 360º surface, which immediately provides an anchoring point in the subcutaneous tissue. Silhouette InstaLift is made from Polyglycolide/L-lactide (PLGA), a well-known biomedical co-polymer that is generally well-tolerated in the body. Once implanted, Silhouette InstaLift TM provides mechanical fixation of the tissue until collagen production and subsequent encapsulation of the suture in collagen takes place, which is the start of the biological fixation. This action continues over time and helps to increase the volume and restore shapeliness to the face gradually and naturally.
Your provider will access and discuss if this minimally invasive technique is suitable for you and will create a customized treatment plan to achieve your desired results.
Baseline procedure images are taken prior to the procedure and a topical aesthetic is then applied to your mid-face. During the procedure, the provider will use sutures with bidirectional cones to re-position and elevate the skin on your face. The in-office procedure can typically be completed in approximately 45 minutes. Results are seen immediately with minimal recovery time, although you may experience an inflammatory process with minor pain, swelling, and bruising. Over time the sutures will naturally be absorbed by your body, while stimulating the production of collagen.
Results from this procedure are seen immediately and gradually.
The lifting of the deep layers of your mid-face area are visible immediately following your appointment, while there is a gradual stimulation and regeneration of collagen adding volume to the area.
Results can last anywhere from 18 months to two years, varying per patient.
Silhouette InstaLift™ pricing is $3,000.
Add-on per suture: $500
Silhouette InstaLift™ Before and After
Why Silhouette InstaLift™ at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Silhouette InstaLift™ History?
Silhouette InstaLift™ FAQ:
- Silhouette InstaLift™ has been studied and determined to last anywhere between 18 months and two-years with varying results.
When will I see Silhouette InstaLift™ results?
- Silhouette InstaLift™ results are seen immediately following the appointment and gradually over a six-week period of time, since it takes time to rebuild the lost collagen in the skin.
What is the difference between Silhouette InstaLift™ and other threading lifts?
- The Silhouette Instalift is a minimally invasive solution that delivers a great option to patients for whom a facelift surgery is not their preferred approach. There have been several different suture lifts in the past that may have been pulled off the market because due to complications. The Instalift differs in that the material is resorbable and the suture material actually stimulates collagen as well. One of the main materials used in the Instalift is the main active ingredient in Sculptra,which is commonly used by advanced injectors for facial rejuvenation for collagen stimulation.
Can I get Silhouette InstaLift™ the day before a big event?
- A Silhouette InstaLift™ treatment has potential for down time. While not everyone will bruise, there is always the risk when injecting and in this case suturing, which can result in some swelling and possible bruising after the procedure.
Does the Silhouette InstaLift™ procedure hurt?
- With the injectable numbing done before the procedure, patients describe Silhouette InstaLift™ as a pinch with pressure. Some spots are more sensitive than others, but patients generally tolerate the procedure well in our experience.
How does Silhouette InstaLift™ lift the face?
- Silhouette InstaLift™ is made from Polyglycolide/L-lactide (PLGA), a well-known biomedical copolymer that is generally well-tolerated in the body. Once implanted, Silhouette InstaLift TM provides mechanical fixation of the tissue until collagen production and subsequent encapsulation of the suture in collagen takes place, which is the start of the biological fixation. This action continues over time and helps to increase the volume and restore shapeliness to the face gradually and naturally.
Does it really matter who does my Silhouette InstaLift™?
- Silhouette InstaLift™ is a technique driven procedure. It is highly advised that you go to a skilled professional for the procedure. There are certain techniques used for the injections, so you want to be sure to go to someone who knows that they’re doing.
How much does Silhouette InstaLift™ cost?
- The Silhouette InstaLift™ Wilmington Dermatology Center treatment cost is $3,000 for the treatment.
Can I get Silhouette InstaLift™ done the same day as other injectable procedures?
- Yes, you can receive Silhouette InstaLift™ the same day you receive other injectable treatments such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin. We do prefer, however, to treat after any laser procedures.
Is general anesthesia required?
- No. Only local anesthesia is used for this procedure, which enables it to be a 45-minute in-office procedure with minimal downtime.
Are you a Candidate for Silhouette InstaLift™?
Patient Treatment Documents
Top cosmetic treatment picks you can still do in the summer! GET STARTED TEXT US! Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram July 5, 2021 Since summer is practically here, we’ve rounded up our favorite cosmetic treatments that are great to do in the sunny summer months! It’s...
Summer Safe Treatments While summer is in full swing, we often get the question about our favorite procedures that can be safely done over the summer. Two of our most sought-after summer treatments, and for good reason, are Ultherapy and Virtue RF. We’re going to...