Restylane® Kysse is clinically proven and used to subtly enhance the fullness of the lip body and add definition to the border to create soft, natural looking lips.
It is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid for a softer, plumper pout.
This product differs from other traditional fillers, in that it uses hyaluronic acid formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which is designed for excellent tissue integration that allows individuals to maintain their natural-looking expressions. Restylane® Kysse can provide added volume in the lips and improve the appearance of lines above the mouth. Restylane® Kysse is designed to provide shape and structure for people with lips that have thinned due to the aging process or for those seeking natural-looking, fuller lips. The newest filler on the market in the Restylane® family is a great non-surgical option for the lips with minimal downtime. Allowing patients to get immediate, natural results lasting to around twelve months. Wilmington Dermatology Center is focused on natural looking results, and Restylane® Kysse has allowed just that.
Wilmington Dermatology Center’s free consultations allow us to discuss your specific concerns, and advise what product is best suitable for your desired outcome. Once a Restylane® Kysse treatment plan has been determined, Wilmington Dermatology professionals apply a topical Lidocaine-based numbing cream to the area(s) being treated. The numbing cream takes affect after 10-15 minutes, whereupon the area is thoroughly cleansed and prepped with an alcohol swab. A needle is then used at the appropriate injection sites; and depending on the area being treated, the procedure may require multiple injections. A typical visit lasts 30-40 minutes. Restylane® Kysse contains Lidocaine in the gel, a common anesthetic, which helps patients tolerate the minor pinch and pressure at the injection sites. Depending on the areas being treated, our providers are also highly trained with the use of a cannula, which is a blunt-tipped needle, enabling us to make less injection points and minimize potential for bruising.
Results are seen immediately after the procedure and full correction within a week.
There is the potential for swelling and bruising, but it should last no longer than a week. The cost of Restylane® Kysse is dependent on the number of syringes used and the areas treated at the time of the appointment. An optimal treatment plan and cost will be discussed during the free consultation with a provider. Restylane® Kysse, developed by Galderma, is also eligible for credit towards Their Aspire Galderma Rewards Program, Make your Restylane® Kysse treatment an even more rewarding experience by joining ASPIRE Galderma Rewards. They give you simple ways to earn exclusive rewards, bonuses and discounts throughout your facial aesthetic journey. Sign up for your free membership at your first visit and receive an instant reward!
Why Treat At Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Restylane® Kysse History
Restylane® Kysse FAQs
- Restylane® Kysse can last anywhere from nine to twelve months.
When will I see Restylane® Kysse results?
- Restylane® Kysse results are immediate, and you can expect full correction within seven days.
Is one brand or product better than another?
- While there are a number of products for facial wrinkles, Restylane® Kysse is the latest in technology to provide added volume in the lips and improve the appearance of lines of the mouth. Your provider will guide you as to what product they think will benefit you the most.
Can I get Restylane® Kysse the day before a big event?
- A Restylane® Kysse treatment has potential for down time. While not everyone will bruise, there is always the potential for swelling or bruising, so we would not recommend it.
Does the Restylane® Kysse procedure hurt?
- With the topical numbing applied before the procedure, patients describe Restylane® Kysse as a pinch with pressure. Some spots are more sensitive than others, but patients generally tolerate the procedure well in our experience. Our providers are also highly trained with cannula use, enabling us to get a full correction with less injections and risk of bruising.
How does Restylane® Kysse get rid of my wrinkles?
- Restylane® Kysse builds up the lost natural hyaluronic acid in the skin and fills in the fine lines and wrinkles more superficially than traditional fillers. Restylane® Kysse is formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which is designed for excellent tissue integration that allows individuals to maintain their natural-looking expressions.
Does it really matter who does my Restylane® Kysse?
- Restylane® Kysse is the newest filler to be FDA-approved and like all fillers, it is highly advised that you go to a skilled professional for the procedure. There are certain techniques used for the injections, so you want to be sure to go to someone who knows that they’re doing.
How much does Restylane® Kysse cost?
- The Restylane® Kysse Wilmington Dermatology Center treatment cost is based on how many syringes are used for the procedure. The number varies depending on the areas being treated, and providers can give you an expected price prior to the procedure.
Can I get Restylane® Kysse done the same day as other injectable procedures?
- Yes, you can receive Restylane® Kysse the same day you receive other injectable treatments such as Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau. We do prefer, however, to treat after any laser procedures.
What happens if I need more correction or I didn’t achieve the results I’d anticipated?
- Wilmington Dermatology Center is a result driven practice. We offer a 2 week follow up visit for the Restylane® Kysse procedure where we can re-evaluate and adjust the treatment if necessary.
Are You a Candidate for Restylane® Kysse?
Patient Treatment Documents
Top cosmetic treatment picks you can still do in the summer! GET STARTED TEXT US! Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram July 5, 2021 Since summer is practically here, we’ve rounded up our favorite cosmetic treatments that are great to do in the sunny summer months! It’s...
Summer Safe Treatments While summer is in full swing, we often get the question about our favorite procedures that can be safely done over the summer. Two of our most sought-after summer treatments, and for good reason, are Ultherapy and Virtue RF. We’re going to...