WDC is excited to be the first in Wilmington, NC to treat with the latest version of the VirtueRF Microneedling treatment. The Virtue RF is the next generation treatment allowing for more accuracy and improved efficacy. The latest and greatest in radio frequency and microneedling technology all combined into one simple treatment.
VirtueRF Microneedling skin renewal system has arrived, in a single platform! With the ability to target unwanted scars and wrinkles, it simultaneously tightens the skin without the traditional pain of other microneedling solutions.
The treatment depth and energy levels enable a multi-layered approach for customized treatments, regardless of skin type or tan. The VirtueRF creates thousands of targeted coagulations zones under the skin using a combination of micro needles and radio frequency to deliver precise heat, rather than laser light, to the treated area. The discrete coagulative injury zones in the dermis spare the epidermis. The natural healing process, following the skin rejuvenation treatment, replaces the damaged zones with new collagen and elastin resulting in tighter, smoother skin.
VirtueRF is the newest generation of radio frequency microneedling, with FDA-clearance for your safety. Wilmington Dermatology Center proud to offer this minimally-invasive treatment that helps stimulate natural production of collagen. The VirtueRF goes beyond treating wrinkles, fine lines, for the face, neck, hands, and body.
Wilmington Dermatology professionals are able to customize treatment plans for specific needs to each individual patient and the recommended number of treatments can be addressed at your complimentary cosmetic consult.
What to Expect with VirtueRF
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Erase sun spots, sun damage
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Immediate & long-term improvement
- Virtually NO social downtime
Why VirtueRF at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
History of VirtueRF
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Aims to Tighten Skin
- Improves Skin Tone & Texture
TheVirtueRF can be used on all parts of the body, on all skin types (including tanned skin), and at all times of the year.
VirtueRF Video Overview:
Top 10 VirtueRF FAQs
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, VirtueRF treatment can take as little as 20-40 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals, desired outcomes and lifestyle. We will work with you to weigh the aggressiveness of treatment with your desired outcome. Typically, patients receive their desired outcomes in 2-3 treatments.
What does the treatment feel like?
- Most patients describe the procedure as virtually pain free. To minimize any discomfort, topical lidocaine numbing is placed on the skin prior to the procedure.
What will happen after the treatment?
- The tandem first in market electro current post treatment mask is used to ensure an unprecedented recovery and absence of visible evidence that you had a treatment today.
How is VirtueRF different from other laser skin rejuvenation procedures?
- Not only is VirtueRF using radio frequency technology instead of laser technology, it allows us to Penetrate the skin to the level you would like to heat with microneedles and bypass the superficial layer that must stay cool and untreated. With a virtually pain free treatment, you can heat the deeper tissues to a much higher level with this technique, leading to greater collagen remodeling, collagen contraction, and stimulation. VirtueRF also allows you to treat on all skin types at any time of the year, without risk of pigmentation changes that can potentially occur with fractionated lasers.
How long will the positive effects of VirtueRF last?
- It varies depending on your particular condition of skin and how you care for it. Results can last for years if you continue to protect your skin as advised by you healthcare provider.
What are expected side effects of VirtueRF?
- Slight redness is the most common VirtueRF side effect. After the procedure, you will be provided with a full list of instructions on care and expectations.
How much does VirtueRF cost?
- The cost ofVirtueRF depends on the areas being treated and the recommended number of treatments suggested by your provider. Treatment package pricing is also available to offset the total cost with no package commitments. It is best to seek an estimated price from your healthcare provider, since every case is different.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- The Virtue RF can be used on all areas of the body including, but not limited to face, neck, abdomen, and arms. There are no limitations as to where the skin can treated on the body,so we can customize your personal treatment to your specific problem area.
How far in between do the VirtueRF treatments have to be?
- We recommend 4-6 weeks in between sessions to allow for full healing time.
Are you a candidate for VirtueRF? VirtueRF is suited for men and women who have areas of the body where they would like improve elasticity, superficial fine lines and wrinkles, and scarring. The VirtueRF is also a great option for darker skin tones with no risk of hyperpigmentation, unlike laser treatments. Contact Wilmington Dermatology Center today to setup your free cosmetic consultation and find out if VirtueRF is the right option for you.