About Wilmington Dermatology Center
Our practice was founded upon this principle: to stay current with advances in cosmetic and skin care treatments, and to provide Wilmington with access to the same cutting-edge treatments you would be able to find in places like New York and Los Angeles. Upon discovering that few other practices in the area fit their vision, Rosalyn George, M.D. founded Wilmington Dermatology Center.
For over a decade, Wilmington Dermatology Center has provided our community with high quality medical and cosmetic dermatology treatments, as well as access to clinical trials. Together with our experienced nurses, physician assistants, estheticians, and staff, we combine the best in medical dermatology and the latest in cosmetic dermatology for comprehensive skin care solutions.
Why Wilmington Dermatology Center?
The dedication and experience of Dr. Rosalyn George and our team is second to none, and we are dedicated to ensuring that our patients receive optimal results that look natural, not overdone, and enhance your natural beauty. From the moment you step into our beautiful facility and are greeted by our friendly staff, you’ll see why Wilmington Magazine voted us Best Dermatology Practice in Wilmington six years in a row!
In addition to being the top Botox dermatology provider in all of North Carolina as well as the top 1% of Botox and filler practices in the nation, Dr. George and several of our staff members also train other practices to use these injectables. We were also the first practice in Wilmington to offer advanced treatments like CoolSculpting®, demonstrating our commitment to the latest and greatest in aesthetic and cosmetic services.
Well I guess just by saying I travel from Pennsylvania to see Dr. George says it all. The office staff is amazing as well as the other staff Dr. George works with. Well-informed, courteous and so very helpful. As far as any of the cosmetic services I have had, (laser, Botox, fillers), not one has disappointed. Thank you to your amazing team!
Our Guiding Principles
1. Delivering the highest level of dermatology service and skin care while adhering to medical standards.
2. Educating our patients, clients, and the community on how to protect, maintain, and enhance their skin.
3. Delivering on results when it comes to medical and cosmetic outcomes.
4. Respecting the value of our client’s time and providing the highest level of responsiveness when addressing requests and providing results.
5. Listening to our patients’ and clients’ needs first, and ensuring all concerns are addressed prior to completing visits.
6. Keeping abreast of the latest leading-edge treatment technologies and introducing meaningful solutions that deliver results.
7. Fostering the development of clinical research and contributing to the future development of medicine and treatments.
8. Providing a cohesive staff of highly trained resources qualified to address your individual needs.
9. Valuing the patient/client relationships developed and working to maintain your loyalty.
10. Continuously evaluating opportunities to improve and provide you the best experience and outcomes possible.
11. Providing an overall excellent experience from start to finish with a smile.