4 great ways to attain full facial rejuvenation
While we used to focus on filling in wrinkles with filler and making movement lines subside with Botox, the focus of WDC has evolved with the ever changing world of aesthetics. Our focus is not just filling lines, but achieving full facial rejuvenation. In today’s blog we’re going to share with you 4 great ways to get the desired full facial rejuvenation.
At WDC our focus is not just results, but meaningful and natural results. Since everyone’s needs are different, our first step is a full evaluation of the face before treatment, where we take a look and discuss what is bothering you and where we think you could benefit most with each treatment. From here we choose the best products to achieve the best results possible.
- Our first favorite to get rid of those movement wrinkles is Botox. While typical treatment areas are frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crows feet Dr. Roz and her staff have a number of advanced techniques that will give you more bang for your buck.
- Secondly, we love using a Juvederm filler to help soften your parenthesis lines, marionettes, and even that dimple in your chin.
- We can’t forget about the volume loss our face incurs as we age. That’s why Voluma is one of our favorite products to help with the volume loss in the cheek area, as well as, a slight lift to the parenthesis lines when the cheek area is addressed. The best part…. Voluma lasts up to 2 years, so the maintenance is low once we have a full correction to the treated areas.
- Our last top way to attain full facial rejuvenation is with our newest and easily one of our favorite products, Restylane Silk. This new and improved filler has made filling the lines around the mouth a dream. We can now achieve a more natural and smooth look, without making it look like we did anything (except soften the wrinkles, of course). If you’re looking to plump up your lip area, we can also add a subtle amount to the lips for some conservative enhancement.
With these 4 treatments, each designed to treat every aspect of the face, we now have the ability to give a full correction to problem areas. Don’t forget, we are also having cosmetic days on May 12th, 13th, and 14th with specials on our top 4 favorites for a full correction.
• $11/unit Botox (no minimums)
• $50 off each Syringe of Juvederm.
• $75 off each Syringe of Voluma – combine with 20 units of botox and save $100.
• Lip Enhancement Special
o Purchase the new Restylane Silk for Lip Enhancement @ $550/syringe and receive a complimentary Skinceuticals Lip Repair Repair and Glo Minerals Lip Gloss. Over $50 in retail product for free.