How can dermal filler injections benefit you?
How we do things, what products we use, and new innovations are constantly evolving and improving in the cosmetic world. Dermal Filler injections have been an integral part of that world for a very long time-and for a good reason!
The injections require little recovery time and provide immediate results that can be long-lasting. Filler injections typically consist of hyaluronic acid or collagen, which occurs in the skin naturally. The injections restore collagen that is lost with age, creating an effect that fills in wrinkles & plumps volume in desired areas.
Some common fillers we use today include: Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Vollure, Juvederm Volbella, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne. Restylane Kysse, and the RHA Collection from Revance to name a few. What product we use is dependent on the area of treatment and best decided by your provider on what may work best for you!
Fillers are often used in combination with facial rejuvenation devices and Botox for a full-facial rejuvenation outcome. Here are some of the commonly talked about and not-so commonly known areas where fillers can be used:
Restoring volume in the Cheeks and Temples:
- With age, the cheeks and temples can become hollow in appearance or look flat due to a decrease in collagen production. Fillers can sculpt and add more definition to the cheekbone area.
Volumize the Lips:
- Lip filler treatments can be easily customized to achieve a subtle enhancement to the natural shape of the lips & to even out the texture by filling in lines & creating symmetry.
Reshape the Chin and contour the Jawline:
- Chin and jawline filler can give you a stronger facial structure and more angular side profile.
Soften smile lines AKA the Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines:
- Fillers can very easily fill in that lost volume in these lines to instantly take years off a face and restore balance with the rest of the face.
Reduces appearance of Scars:
- Dermal fillers can be used to lessen the appearance of scars and even out the surrounding texture.
Rejuvenate the Hands:
- We can use filler to smooth out the wrinkles and add the lost volume to the upper part of the hands.
Plump up Earlobes:
- As we age, earlobes are prone to thinning. Filler can plump them up, so your earrings can sit upright again.
While this list is extensive on where filler may benefit you, it is ever evolving and getting better and better every year! If you want to learn more about how filler or other non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments can benefit you, we’re here to help. Schedule your complimentary consult with us today and take the first step towards a refreshed you! Call us at 910-256-4350 or visit our contact page!